Updated: May 25
This ForestFoods Spinach and Blueberry smoothie is a great way to start your day with a boost of antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins A and C. You can also add other ingredients like chia seeds, flaxseed, or protein powder to make the smoothie even more nutritious. Enjoy!
- 250g fresh ForestFoods spinach leaves
- 1 cup of Tamalu blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of unsweetened Nuziwa almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of Pure Mountain Canola honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
1. Add the spinach, blueberries, banana, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract (if using) to a blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk if needed to achieve your desired consistency.
3. Taste and adjust sweetness with additional honey, if desired.
4. Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately.
You can find all the above ingredients on the Greenspoon Kenya platforms
For more ForestFoods recipes please click on the button below