This dish is a great substitute to your standard rice dishes and is extra delicious and nutritious! It can be served warm or cold too so a great versatile meal for the whole family to enjoy!
• 1 head of ForsetFoods cauliflower bella
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds
• 2 tablespoons butter or Pure Mountain canola oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper, for taste
• 3/4 cup chopped fresh ForestFoods herbs like dill, coriander, basil and chives
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice or more to taste
• Chop your cauliflower head into pieces and put it through the blender until your cauliflower is blended into small rice-like bits
• Add almonds to a pan or skillet over medium heat. Stir the almonds around the pan until lightly toasted. Then move the toasted almonds to a bowl for later use.
• Add the butter to your pan or skillet over medium heat. When the butter is melted stir in the garlic. Stir the garlic around and cook it for about 30 seconds.
• Add the cauliflower rice, salt, and black pepper. Cook for about 7-10 minutes, stirring the cauliflower rice every once in a while, until the cauliflower rice is crisp-tender and turns slightly brown in places.
• Take the pan or skillet off of the heat, and then stir in the fresh herbs, lemon juice, and toasted almonds. You can add extra salt, pepper, or lemon juice at this point to your liking
Order your beyond organic, nutrient dense, farm fresh produce today from the Greenspoon Kenya platforms and get your produce directly from our farm to your door
To access more delicious and nutritious ForestFoods recipes click on the button below